Your Tiller account is authenticated through Google using a Gmail address. If you'd like to use Tiller with a different gmail address than the one for which you already have an active subscription you'll essentially need to start over with the new gmail address.
Follow these steps for migrating your Tiller account to a new gmail address.
- Log in to the Tiller Console using the gmail address currently associated with Tiller.
- Open (and bookmark) any sheets for which you want to migrate the data to the new sheets. These sheets will remain in your Google Drive unless you delete them. Read more about accessing your Tiller spreadsheets via your Google Drive.
- Cancel your Tiller subscription for the current gmail address.
- Log out of the Tiller Console using the log out button at the bottom of the console.
- Log in to https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/google using the gmail address you'd like to use for Tiller access.
- Update your subscription information.
- Reconnect your bank accounts to Tiller.
- Migrate your existing data.