If you'd like to see your net worth trends in another spreadsheet that you're already using regularly for tracking your income and spending it's super easy to do.
These steps work for all Tiller templates except the Raw Data template. These steps will not work for the Ben Collins Credit Card Tracker, Lauren Gruetman Budget Tracker, or Carl Richards Values Driven Budget.
- Open you target spreadsheet (the one where you want to add Trends).
- Copy the URL of the spreadsheet.
- Open the Balance History sheet. If you don't see it as a tab along the bottom, click the four horizontal lines in the bottom left of the sheet to unhide it.
- If Column A is empty and has the Tiller logo, delete this column by right clicking the column letter, otherwise you should see Dates in column A.
- Open the Trends sheet here in the Reports Master sheet.
- Right click the "Trends" tab.
- Choose "Copy to > Existing Spreadsheet"
- Paste the URL into the bottom of the window that appears.
- Click "Select"
- Open your target spreadsheet (from step 1)
- Double click the tab "Copy of Trends" to rename it "Trends" - you may need to scroll to the far right in your tabs list to find the "Copy of Trends"