You can easily rename any of your Tiller-powered spreadsheets.
In Google Sheets:
- Open the Tiller-powered Google Sheet you'd like to rename.
- Click inside the sheet name near the top of the Google Sheet to edit.
- Change the Google Sheet's name.
- Press enter.
- Open the Tiller Money Feeds add-on and click "update sheets"
- Visit the Tiller Console
- Open the Account Summary and click "Refresh Data" if you don't see the "Data refreshing...." message.
In Microsoft Excel
- Navigate to the location where the Excel workbook is saved
- Double click the file name to edit it directly or right click the file name and choose “Rename” from the menu.
- Update the name of the workbook and press enter.
- Open the workbook.
- Open and sign in to the Tiller add-in from the Data ribbon.
- Click the “Update” button to push the name update to the Tiller Console.
Note: you may need to refresh the browser for the name change to be reflected on the Tiller Console.
Note: If you use the “save as” feature, you will be creating a copy of the workbook, which if updated via the Tiller add-in, will take the place of the original as the one linked to the Tiller Console.