Many of the reports and sheets in Tiller's Google Sheets templates are modular, meaning they can easily move between Google Sheets.
We even have a whole Reports Master spreadsheet with several reporting sheets that aren't standard in any template, but are easily copied from the master sheet into your Tiller-powered Google Sheets.
This is a great way to re-use your work.
How to copy a sheet between Google Sheets
- Copy the URL of the target Google Sheet
- Open the sheet you want to copy into the target sheet
- Right click the tab you want to copy
- Choose "Copy to > Existing Spreadsheet"
- Paste the URL into the bottom of the window that appears
- Choose Select
- Rename the tab in the target Google Sheet if desired