A new version of the Account Summary was released on March 16, 2020. The improvements to the Account Summary are intended to help you understand:
- Which financial institutions/logins you have connected to the Tiller Console.
- The last successful refresh date and time for a specific institution.
- Whether a specific institution’s connection currently needs your attention (e.g. you need to enter a 2FA code to pull your latest data).
IMPORTANT: Visiting the Tiller Console will no longer automatically kick off an account refresh. Click "Refresh All Accounts" to refresh your accounts if you don't see a recent refresh date within the last 24 hours.
Look for accounts that show "Refresh w/MFA" and enter your credentials for those under "Connection"
These improvements will also allow you to:
- Refresh accounts all at once or on a per account basis.
- Enter two factor codes or security prompts and update credentials at the institution level rather than the individual account level.
To delete an account click the … next to an account and choose “remove account” to delete it. Deleting the account does not remove the accounts’ data from your existing spreadsheets.
Note: We hope to offer the option to delete all accounts for an institution with one action in a future update.