As of September 14, 2019 Tiller no longer supports EU banks due to Open Banking regulations. We are working to resume support for EU banks, but do not have a timeline for resolution.
With the help of Yodlee, Tiller supports a wide variety of financial institutions from credit unions and banks to retirement funds and home loan accounts. Yodlee aggregates data for more than 20,000 institutions. They provide data feeds for the majority the largest U.S. banks.
Review our list of supported institutions (updated May 2019).
However, not all institutions are supported, especially many small local credit unions and banks.
To find out whether your institution is supported sign up for Tiller using your Gmail address, start a free trial, and try to add your accounts. You can also use the chat tool in the lower right of our website, Tiller Console, or help center to ask our support team to check whether your bank is supported or not before you start your trial.
- Sign up or log in at https://sheets.tillerhq.com
- Start your free trial by entering a payment method in the Subscription area.
- Open the Account Summary by clicking it (if it's not automatically opened)
- Click Add Accounts
- Search for your bank or institution
Tips for finding your bank:
- Type the first few letters to display a list of options
- Use only lowercase letter
- Try entering the URL of your institution
If none of these work it's likely that Yodlee does not currently support that institution. If you have other accounts you can successfully link you can manually import your data and check back often to see if support is provided.