If you change your username or password for your bank or other institution you'll need to update the login via the Account Summary on the Tiller Console in order for the Tiller Feedbot to continue automatically feeding your data into your Google Sheet.
- Log in to the Tiller Console
- Click the Account Summary
- Click "Update login" for the account that needs updated credentials
- The Account Update page will update
- Enter the new username or password
- Click the “Update” button to save the new credentials.
Tiller will resume gathering your transaction details. At this point you can click “close” and you’ll be returned to the Tiller Console.