You can create up to five Tiller spreadsheets from the Tiller Console. Create a sheet for your various financial situations like an investment tracker, a budget spreadsheet or a separate profit and loss worksheet for your small business.
To create a Tiller spreadsheet
- Log in to the Tiller Console
- Click to expand the “New Tiller Sheet” area
- Give your new Tiller Sheet a name. It should reflect what you’d like to do with this particular sheet such as “Personal Finances,” “Family Budget Worksheet,” or “Shared with Accountant.” You can change the name of the sheet at any point when it’s open in Google Sheets.
- Choose a template for your new Tiller Sheet. Select a template that reflects what you’d like to do with the sheet and how many “built-in” features you’d like. If you’re not sure, a good place to start is the Tiller Standard Template. You can also review our Template Resources help collection to learn more about each template.
- Next, you’ll link your financial institutions to the sheet. You must select at least one account before you can create the sheet. The account you select should also reflect your goals for this financial worksheet. If you only want to track your business expenses, then only select business related accounts. If your relevant accounts are not listed, you can link new bank accounts to Tiller via the “Account Summary” area on the Tiller Console.
- Once you’ve given the sheet a title, chosen a template, and linked an account, then you’ll be able to create your new Tiller Sheet.
A new Tiller Sheet will be listed at the top of your Tiller Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com and available for you to open. Typically it takes a minute or less to populate your new Tiller Sheet with data, however if you’ve just linked a new bank to Tiller, it may be 5 or 10 minutes before that data appears in your sheet.