If you're trying to use AutoCat and you’re seeing the "AutoCat Running..." message, we have a quick fix to resolve this error.
How to Fix It
- Delete the words "AutoCat running..." from the cell (Cell E3).
- Make sure there aren't any blank rows in the AutoCat rules you’ve set up. If there are blank rows, delete them.
- Set the Run dropdown back to "Ready."
- Refresh your browser to refresh your sheet.
- Set the Run dropdown to “Run.”
Need More Help?
Are you still having trouble? For more help, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat window in the lower right corner of this page.