- Click here to install the Tiller for Excel add-in.
- Click the “Get it now” button in the top left of the add-in listing page.
- Click the “Open with Excel” button on the next page.
- Click the “Open Microsoft Excel” button that appears in a small pop up.
- The Tiller add-in will download and should be available on the Data ribbon in your Excel Workbooks.
Note: if you don't see the Open Tiller icon and button in the upper right of the Data ribbon in Excel review the troubleshooting steps below.
Tiller for Excel Add-in Install Troubleshooting
If you got through step 5 above and are not seeing the Tiller icon on your Data ribbon in Excel check the following:
- Open the Insert ribbon in your Excel workbook and choose "My add-ins."
- The Tiller add-in should appear there and you can click it and choose "Add"