If you've recently added new accounts from the account summary and want to see that financial data automatically pulled into an existing Tiller Money-powered Google Sheet, you'll need to link those accounts the sheet.
For Tiller Money Feeds sheets
- Open your Google Sheet
- Open the Add-ons menu at the top
- Choose Tiller Money Feeds > Launch (or Open sidebar)
- Click "Connected Accounts"
- Place a checkmark next to the new account
- Click "Confirm"
Your sheet will update with data for these newly linked accounts.
For Feed Bot sheets (sheets created before 8/26/2019)
- Log in to the Tiller Console
- Click the sheet’s name to expand the view
- Place a checkmark next to the account that you’d like to link.