Here's how to get started with Tiller Money Feeds for Google Sheets
1. Choose a sheet you want the Feeds add-on to update with bank data.
- If you’re new to Tiller, the Foundation Template is a good place to start.
- Start with a blank Google Sheet. (seriously, give it a try. It’s pretty cool.)
- Connect your existing Google Sheets template.
- Migrating from the Feedbot to Tiller Money Feeds
2. Install the Tiller Money Feeds add-on
Installation is simple. Just add the add-on to Google Sheets.
If you start with the Tiller Foundation Template for Google Sheets the add-on comes pre-installed in the template as a document add-on.
- Start with the Foundation template
- Click “Use Template” in the upper right
- Click “Add to Sheets” in the sidebar that should appear. If you don’t see it, you can install the Tiller Feeds add-on via the gSuite store here.
- Authorize the add-on to run with the Gmail account you use for Tiller.
- Click “Use” in the sidebar.
If you have any issues installing the Tiller Feeds add-on reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't want to start in the Foundation Template, use these steps to install.
- Click here to access the add-on in the Gsuite store.
- Click "free" in the upper right corner of this page to "Install"
- Authorize the add-on to run with the Google Account you use for Tiller.
3. Sign in to the Feeds add-on
Click Sign in with Google in the sidebar and sign in using the Google account you use for Tiller.
4. Follow the prompts
After you sign in, the add-on will guide you to link the sheet to your Tiller Console, choose accounts, and then it will update your sheet.