It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Start your 30 day free trial.
- Connect your accounts to Tiller Money.
- Create a spreadsheet!
Read on below to learn more...
NOTE: We use Google authentication because it is powerful, collaborative, and secure. We hope to offer other login services, like Microsoft Live, in the future.
If you haven't yet created a Tiller Money account you can sign up at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/google - this action does not start a free trial, but it does create a Tiller Money account for you in our systems.
1. Start your 30 day free trial
- Create your account by signing into the Console with your Google identity
- Accept the terms of service
- Click "Start trial"
- Enter a payment method
Less than $7 a month
It's $79 (that's less than $7 a month!) for a year of service. Since we don't ask for your credit card information up front to get started you won't be charged unless you enter a payment method. We only offer an annual subscription plan at this time.
Easy to cancel
It's super easy to cancel at any time during the trial, and you'll still receive 30 days of free access.
We also offer a 60 day money back guarantee. If you find Tiller Money isn't helping you within 60 days of your trial ending, we'll refund you 100% fast and easy.
Supporting automated feeds for over 20K financial institutions
2. Connect your financial accounts
Securely connect your accounts to Tiller Money under the Account Summary area. You can start connecting all your accounts as soon as you start your trial.
- From your Console, click “Add Accounts" under Account Summary.
- The Add Accounts search page will open.
- Begin typing the name of your bank or institution into the search box and a list will appear. For best results, search using all lowercase letters and the first few letters of your bank or institution. Review these tips if you have trouble finding your bank.
- Once found enter the username and password you would use to log in directly to your bank's website. We recommend manually typing these instead of using a password manager.
- If a successful connection is established you'll see that you can add more accounts while we gather your details.
- If you get any errors or failed messages review our troubleshooting tips here.
3. Create a spreadsheet
We offer integrations with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel. If you aren't sure which one is right for you, or you're new to spreadsheets, we recommend Google Sheets.
Click the "Start with Google Sheets" or "Start with Microsoft Excel" to access the starter template for each platform, which will guide you through setting up the spreadsheet with our financial data feeds.
If you would like to feed data for all your accounts into your spreadsheet, add a payment method during your free trial.
The Foundation Template for Google Sheets offers monthly and yearly budget views and cash flow analysis, as well as a net worth calculation and spending insights.
The Tiller Money Tracker for Excel offers monthly and yearly budgeting views as well as a spending tracker sheet with customizable time periods.
What about my own template?
If you prefer to use your own Google Sheet or Excel Workbook you can do that too.
Review our guide on connecting Tiller's financial feeds to your existing Google Sheet.
Review our guide on connecting Tiller's financial feeds to your existing Excel Workbook.
Does Tiller Money offer other templates?
We also offer solutions for tracking net worth, budgeting, debt snowball, and more via the Tiller Money Labs add-on. Most of these are compatible with the Foundation Template and are supported by the Tiller Money Community.